Sunday, October 3, 2010

Not Happening

I didn't realize how busy I was going to be this weekend. Worked some overtime, did some packing, and went to the house to paint my "office". I spent four hours painting yesterday and only have three door trims to show for it that don't even have enough coats of paint on them. I underestimated how long this little room was going to take. I will be lucky to have the room finished before they bring the new carpet in.
Speaking of carpet, if you ever go to buy new carpet... DO NOT go to Lowes for it. They promised it would take five days for the carpet to come in then they would have it installed within three after that. It has been two weeks since we ordered and paid for the carpet. It just came in on Friday and the installer hasn't bothered to contact us. So we are very upset.
The whole point of me rambling on about this though was that I have no time this week end to work on my drawing. Next weekend is suppose to be the move and after that who knows how long it will take me to unpack and settle in. Especially now that we aren't going anywhere after this so whats the big hurry?
So here is some cute pictures of my dog instead :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)