Monday, March 7, 2011

Suprise! Not A Happy One.

After two days of the weather having warmed up, I got my hopes up. I foolishly began to think that the snow was over and that spring was on the way. So you can imagine my disappointment when I looked out Sunday morning and saw it snowing like crazy.

So today I decided to put the snow to good use and grabbed my camera to take a few experimental shots. I didn't get to into it as I was still in my pajamas and wearing slip on shoes. The socks get a bit wet when I go in the yard with those on :P

It was still early enough that the sun hadn't made it's blazing way into the sky yet. I thought it was a perfect time to snap a shot of the trees behind my house.

My biggest thing about these pictures is the snow sitting on the branches. I think it is both beautiful and amazing how it sits. These are the trees on the side of my house.

I hadn't thought I was that close to the bush, but apparently I was! I think this really shows my amusement with the snow. "Oh my gosh! Look, look, look, it's sitting on the branches soooo high!!" Ah, you have to love Mother Nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)