Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I'm Alive!

I know, I know; I sort of dropped for a bit. I started a new job and I kind of let things go. Then when I do have free time, I have SO MANY ideas running through my head I can't settle on anything. I still need to finish the red eagle (which needs a name), I want to cross stitch but should finish the one I started before taking off on another one I just got a pattern for. I have this mini paintings idea with idea doodles here:
I'm talking 2in x 2in mini! :D
I have too many drawing ideas running around too, I just get to a point I feel like my head is going to explode. I need more hours in the day or something o.O

2 comments:

  1. can never have too many drawing ideas :) wondered where you had got to, glad you are ok.
    your mini painting ideas look good. i'm no help with titles for pieces, can never think of good ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true, but when I try to work on something, I freeze up like a overloaded computer :D Your a doll!

      I know I've tried to help you with naming some of your pieces, I don't know why it's easier for me to name someone else's o.O but the hubby might have come up with a good one!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)