Saturday, November 1, 2014

Small Project Done

Finally finished this little guy. The pattern for it is here: Pattern. I felt the sky needed a little more orange then what was in the pattern :D

That whole "done in a month" got blown right out of the water with work picking up and me working almost obsessively on my bigger cross stitch piece. Now that November is here I will practically be living at work -.-

Which brings me to a sad realization, there is no way I can draw a dinosaur a day in November. This coming week I am working a full forty hours and I want to keep up my pace I have set for the cross stitch piece. I know this whole month is going to be like that; if I can I might try one or two dinos but I promise nothing.

On that note, I go to cross stitch so I can take a progress shot and post it too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)