Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Another year down, hopefully lots and lots more to go! I am very happy and relieved to say that I managed to finish my cross stitch piece in time!!
It still needs ironed and framed but that will all come in time. You can see where my circle went wonky...I'm going with it adds personality :D

Some part of me wants to take a break from cross stitching and then there is the part that is saying "Look at all these patterns, come on!!" We'll see what happens I guess.

2 comments:

  1. congrats on finishing it! :D
    (honestly, would probably never noticed the wonky circle if you hadn't of mentioned it ;) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is glaringly obvious to me so I don't know how it isn't to anyone else but thank you so much ^_^

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)