Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Busy-ness

Now that all that craziness is over with, maybe things will calm down. I was so busy with the holiday preparations and lots of overtime at work that I didn't get around to showing off my current cross-stitching project.



You can see what it's going to be at this point, but I still have a good ways to go. I already have my next two projects lined up so I'll be going at it for awhile. So excited!

Being into the holiday spirit this year, the husband and I decided to make a ginger bread house. Him nor I has never made one before so this was quite the experience for the both of us.


I felt bad that the windows came out crooked when he put them on, maybe we should of thought about putting them on before we put the house together?


I love the tree he made. :)


I went a little crazy with the Dots.

It might be lop-sided but not bad for our first try right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)