Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Tree!

It's that crazy time of year again. Everyone is out trying to finish off their Christmas List and find those elusive items. While I stay home and put up the Christmas Tree!

I was so excited to put it up this year as the two years before it didn't get put up. The husband and I had to go out and buy ornaments and lights for it as a lot of those things got thrown out when they were ruined in a flood couple years ago. Surprisingly that part I found enjoyable to!
I was very happy with how it turned out as we kept changing our minds constantly whenever we would find something neater then planned to buy for it. I think blue and silver works very well for it.

I must have moved when I took this one. I'm not the best person to stick behind the camera.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's very lovely, you did a great job on it! I love you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)