Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dragons Started

When I started drawing, oh thirteen years ago (holy crap), the first thing I drew was dragon. After that it was nothing but dragons for awhile. I'm not sure how long it was before I realized that horses, cats, and my favorite cartoon characters could easily follow.
So it's not unusual for me to be working on half a dozen different dragons at once, going from one to the other when they would frustrate me. So I have two that I have been CGing and two that are regular drawings. I was working on the two compy ones till I got to the point they needed detail then quit, just didn't feel like doing it.


(Head shots only :P)


I haven't been completely idle this whole time, just not finishing anything either. Even right now I want to draw some ponies, but I know I won't finish them before I put them aside for something else. I have way to many unfinished drawings x.x

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)