Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring IS Here!

Finally! Spring is here and it is beautiful! Due to this distracting beauty, I haven't been drawing really...OK at all. (Yes I am blaming Mother Nature, get used to it :P)
Instead of kicking back when I get home in the mornings after work, we have been taking the dog for 40-50 minute walks. I always forget to take my camera with me, but then again I don't know how people would feel about me taking pictures of the flowers in their yards. So I have been taking pictures of the few I do have in my yard.

The daffodils came up in white and yellow, before my husband mowed them over of course.







I don't really know what this one is, but it is still gorgeous.





Did you know that Lilacs come in purple and white? I didn't till all three of my lilac bushes bloomed. Now I know what they are :)





It was a busy Easter weekend that was most satisfying. Got lots of yard work done and some decent pictures taken. We were so fortunate that the good weather held instead of getting poured down on like they kept predicting for the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)