Sunday, July 17, 2011

Adventures At Keystone Park

I have sort of tried to start a new thing were, if the weather permits, we take the dog for a walk at the state park on the weekend. This morning was the second time we have done so, and the first time I remembered the camera, yay!


The park is based around Keystone Lake with just about everything you can imagine for a park, it's pretty awesome.

Since we were taking our four legged wonder for a walk, we hit the hiking trail...


Yeah, we didn't go on that part of the trail.








Loki did an awesome job of dragging the hubby everywhere. This was as we were coming to the end, go into the light!


I just thought this looked neat, I have a thing for dead trees.

It's a good way to get everyone out of the house for an hour or two and wear the dog out. I didn't realize how old school my camera was till I recently looked at new ones. (If taking blurry, dull pictures wasn't a clue enough.) So hopefully the next time I take pictures there, it will be with a 14 mp camera and not my 4 mp camera..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)