Sunday, July 24, 2011

Thunderstorms And What Not



I got my pens on Friday so I was able to start on my other piece I had been plotting out. Every once in awhile I like to do something random that usually has something to do with the weather. Since it has been thunder storming a good bit here this summer, I wanted to draw storm clouds. The graveyard is just because I had been reading "The Graveyard Book" by Neil Gaiman and had the urge to draw headstones.

Awesome book, so you know.

I did work on the B-day card some and the horse is on pause till I finish the thunderstorm piece because I'm more interested in it right now. I'm debating if I want to apply color pencil on top of the marker. It's something I don't do when I do pieces like this since the whole point is the prisma markers, but I think I want to linger on this one so why not change it up a bit I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)