Monday, September 26, 2011

Mushroom Mania

I have discovered that every once in a while, mushrooms will pop up in my yard. Since I don't have anything else to test my camera on, the mushrooms get a lot of attention. It has gotten to the point that I now get excited when I see them, especial if a new kind pops up. So here is a sort of spew of my mushroom models.









I have a fascination with the underside of the caps, the frills seem almost delicate.







Today I found this very interesting gray one, one of them even had a surprise on it.






I was so tickled by the slug stuck to it!


In other news, I am working on a drawing but it is very slow going as I'm not home as much :( . I'm not going to post anything about it till it's done as I don't want to string posts along like the others I have done and not finished. (Maybe then I won't jinx it into not being finished?)

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I love these photos! There is just something magical about the forms and colors of mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ack! *runs away* :p give me a 10 foot snake or a tarantula over a slug :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol Jennifer, seriously? I could take the snake but you can keep your tarantula!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty mushrooms. Love the one with the slug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)