Saturday, September 3, 2011

New Awning, Full Flowers

After waiting three months we finally got our new awning for the front porch. Now the outside of the house is complete!



It looks sooo much better now then when we got it...


(I didn't take this picture, it is from the rel-estate.)

That rhododendron is killing me, I can't stand looking at it.
I don't know why but I was really surprised to see the Clematis still going at it. I guess it's because I didn't remember seeing them this time last year when we were viewing the house. Even when we had to repaint the base and window trim it wasn't there, just odd. Regardless, they are so beautiful now!




They will make a good piece for a flower drawing if I ever get the urge to do one.

3 comments:

  1. rhododendron can get pretty big too :/ take over the whole yard if you let them :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ick, and my thing with this one was that they had cut the top off and it is growing outward in an ugly manner. Thank goodness it's going to go cause I don't have the patients to keep it trimmed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That clematis is gorgeous! Definitely worth doing a drawing of...☺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)