Sunday, August 28, 2011

Finished Horse With Pumpkins On it's Tail



I'm mad at it and I don't want to look at it anymore, so it's done. I think the biggest mistake I made with this was that I didn't really map out the colors, I just started throwing them down. The next horse I do is suppose to be yellow, so I will definitely plan first since I have a harder time with the lighter colors.
But that might be fore a while yet, I'm taking a break from the horses to pursue some holiday related drawings! Yay! The first thing I have started is a lovely bunch of...pumpkins! (Yes I'm very excited about them) This is another ACEO.


I'm toying with the idea of doing abnormal colored pumpkins, but I'm not sure. Should I do normal orange pumpkins or crazy, blue, purple, red, and green pumpkins? I don't think I've ever really drawn vegetables before...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)