Saturday, August 13, 2011

50th Post and a New Camera!

I am very excited I have made it this far with this blog, even if most of it wasn't posts that it was intended for. Which on that note, I am also very excited that today I got a new camera! I got the Canon PowerShot A3300 IS. It's 16 megapixels, 5x zoom, 3in. LCD screen, and has about a gazillion other totally awesome features that I'm not going to list here. I already played with it a little bit, and took some pics with both cameras to see the difference.

This is from my Fujifilm finepix A 400



This is from the Canon



It seems to take a wider view picture and looks more crisper. (Can click on the pics for larger view.) Then again go from 4.0 to 16.0 mp and I would hope there is a difference.
May be tomorrow I can go to the park...just hope it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)