Friday, August 26, 2011

Past Marker Madness

As I wait for my wrist to stop aching from strain at work, thought I would share some past drawings I've done due to mood or weather.

This one is my favorite. It's the first one I did due to it raining so much here. I had started wondering if it could drown the sun, it was so bad.


Another stunt on the sun was the first time I saw six inches of snow. We also had these big, gorgeous icicles hanging outside our kitchen window where we lived at the time and I had to try my hand at them.


I tend to have a lot of urges to make rainbows...



Hopefully tomorrow will be a new art day. I have so many ideas trying to burst their ways out all at once, I can't wait to get them down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)