Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Slow Down

I don't know why, but the past week and a half I haven't wanted to work on anything. I did finish the outside of the birthday card, but that was it. It has really been bothering me lately that I have all these wonderful ideas running around my head, and I can't get the will power to get them on paper. It's like I'm scared I will be disappointed because they won't turn out the way I want, or I can't do them. Sometimes when this happens I can go months without drawing anything. The point of this blog was to keep that from happening and I'm not sure it's going to work.
Any ideas to get the 'courage' back to want to draw, or is it better to let this run it's course?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)