Sunday, August 28, 2011

Orange Horse Head In the Works

When a bottle of Gorilla Glue says "Don't get glue on fingers" please listen to these very wise words. I just found out what getting gorilla glue on your fingers is like and it's not pleasant. I had to file the glue off because I don't have acetone to break it down. So on that happy note, here is an orange horse.



I'm not happy with the way it is turning out, but I really don't know how else to work the orange. At least it is looking better then my first orange horse attempt I made six years ago..


I think o.O

If I do decide to finish this before the end of my weekend, maybe I'll draw some pumpkins. Been thinking about them a lot lately and I don't even care for anything pumpkin flavored, just think they are a cute looking vegetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)