Monday, January 2, 2012

Bright Colors

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, anyone get anything really good?
I was very excited to have gotten a new printer. It prints the most amazing pictures, like I had sent them in to get them done so it's totally awesome.

It's another new year, it seems like time really flies. I don't make new year resolutions but I do hope for the best, like continuing to do art and improve :)



On top of getting those water color pencils, I had went back to the store and gotten derwent's inktense pencils. If I had of known better at the time I would of just gotten the inktense ones and something else. They work just like the water color ones except when you use them dry you can get some really intense colors, not very good for layering though. When I layer with them, by the four or fifth layer I get this yucky, gunky look.
So above is me playing with them wet. My drive home from work in the morning inspired it, two mornings in a row the sky was bright pink with blue streaks that made purples in it as well. One of these days I will take my camera with me and have the hubby take pictures while I'm driving..
Anyway, I plan on drawing something on top of it, just working on the what right now :) I hope everyone else is as lucky to have something on the art board right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)