Sunday, February 5, 2012

Colored Pencil Colors

Lately I have been musing about color, more narrowly about my colored pencil colors. Then I found this extremely helpful guide by Gayle Mason on her Blog: Fur In The Paint. It felt like the discovery of a lifetime when I saw it.

I couldn't find a nice catalog list like hers for Prismacolor pencils but when I went on the site I found something that I thought was a little better. Pencil Chart

I took the time to make pages in Photoshop so that I could read what they said and have a little more room.



I don't have all the colors they have listed, but I thought it was odd they didn't have all the ones I do have listed. That was just a simple fix in Photoshop as well :) I absolutely love this as now I can see -all- the colors I have at once and decide more effectively which I'm going to use. I plan on laminating them when I get some new lamination sheets so that they will last much, much long.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)