Sunday, February 12, 2012

Finding A Peaceful Resolve In Mandalas

Sometimes I have the urge to do one half of something and not the other. Usually this means I want to color but not draw. This urge always hits me when I haven't drawn anything, thus have nothing to color.
Thankfully I have this relaxing book full of mandalas that I can satisfy my craving in.



The possibilities seem endless with different patterns and any color at my disposal.



Pencil, marker, doesn't matter..





Even if the results aren't as great as the ones before...



the feeling of peace of mind at the end is all that matters for the itch has been cured :)

4 comments:

  1. Very nice. I especially like the first one in blues that looks like waves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That was actually the first one I did in the book, I thought the same thing when looking at the pattern :)

      Delete
  2. I love your Mandalas great patterns with bold,funky colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm always trying to find different ways to mix and match :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)