Sunday, February 24, 2013

Bird Finished At Last


"Fiery Sky"
5.5 in x 5.5 in
Colored Pencil and Water Color on Bristol vellum

Sweet everything on this planet, I finally finished it!!! The feathers are terrible, I even cut part of it off because I had messed them up so bad. Also, I finally found out that using masking tape to remove pencil does work on this paper, it was a HUGE life saver. Well sort of I guess. I didn't want to abandon this, just took me awhile to finally quit dreading the inevitable and just do it. If I ever get the urge to do a bird again, it will be awhile, and I will definitely do a feather study first.

2 comments:

  1. *claps* nicely finished :) really nice colours to his feathers, really shines

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)