Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Swapping Subjects

Got a little bit colored and now I am putting this aside for something else. I will come back to it (I hope) but something caught my attention.

The Color Pencil Magazine had a drawing competition every month. I have been watching it for awhile now, waiting to see if anything 'calls out' to me and this months finally has.
-->Here<-- is the subject, I don't care about winning; I just know that if I draw that bird, when I am done, it will feel really good. There is a good chance I won't even enter it in.
I won't be posting progress of it or anything, sounds silly but this has that "Do it privately" feel to it.

2 comments:

  1. good luck with drawing that bird :) lots of colour on him :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the colors are what really drew me to him I think :)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)