Friday, June 28, 2013

Cat Progress

Got a background in and some dragonflies, this should be interesting to do :) I trimmed it as all the empty space felt like peer pressure and I didn't want to add anything more. I know mat framing is an option but, ehh.

So what is going on with me and all these blog posts this week?! I had no work this week; this is the third week (not in a row) they have done this to me. Since this is the slow time of year for them, they just make a bunch of people have almost no hours. Next week I work one day for four hours; woo. Trying to find another job but it is outrageous what they are expecting now a days, even for simple entry level jobs.
So I am using this time wisely to work on drawings. Even when I don't feel like it, I make myself sit down and just do it. I am just thankful I don't have artist block right now :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is taped to cardboard, but that was just for when I was wetting the watercolor. If you meant the paper, it's Bristol. Sorry, I'm a bit dense, lol.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)