Saturday, June 8, 2013

Stripe Me Out

(Click image to view a large and slightly more see-able version)

If you think a zebra doesn't have a lot of stripes, try drawing them and it will seem like they are never ending. Also, their stripes work well for confusing predators when they are in a herd; well the stripes work well to confuse an artist as well. If I made the mistake of looking away from what I was drawing to look carefully at the photo, I would look back down and not be able to find where I was at or where I was going with a line sometimes, the face was the worst at that.
Now it is time to color and I can't decide if I want to do watercolor for the background or not. I know if I do, it is best to do it first but I am afraid I will sit on my hands too long trying to decide! Should I just flip a coin or just go for it?! Ahhh!

On a totally different note, another lily sprout came up, super excited it did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)