Thursday, August 15, 2013

Living Treasures Animal Park

Went and seen the animals for my birthday. I think I spent more time playing with the goats then taking actual pictures :D
This cutie was just cuteness overload for me, so little and fuzzy!

This little piglet managed to get out of the enclosure because it was so small and fit right through the openings. Momma pig was not happy about it and made sure to keep it with the others after that!
That was the first time I had ever seen a baby zebra.
The first picture I took, I was scared to try to stick the lens through the fence because it was watching me so closely and I thought it might try to peck the camera. The second time I stuck it through with no problems but the first one I am definitely using for a future drawing!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)