Sunday, June 12, 2011

Houston Zoo Part 3

I couldn't believe how many giraffes they had there, eight all together. Pittsburgh Zoo only has two. Of course I couldn't get enough of the "little" one there.



This guy must have been very hungry. the leaf he was going after was still an inch away from his long tongue.



A nice statue to end the giraffe area.



At the reptile house, the big star was this amazing Albino American Alligator. I bet I will never see another one again!



We stopped by the sea lions while they were performing their show. It is fun watching how graceful they are in the water.




We ended our trip with the Aquarium. To me the neatest part were the two types of jelly fish they had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)