Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Beginning

After some time of moaning and groaning that I wasnt as actively artsy as I use to be, I figured maybe a public "art journal" would help. Once I get everything organized I will start posting projects that are WIP (work in progress). I will probably start with things that I began long ago and are sitting around not getting finished. I don't know how much free time I really have for this, and I'm hoping this will help me figure that out as well. I have several unfinished projects, not to sure where to start but hopeful that will be revealed in a few days. Wish me luck!

P.S. If the color of the font is bothering, please let me know. I want this to be colorful but readable as well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)