Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's a Horse of Course.

Well after a week of some lovely insomnia which was something new for me, I'm ready to try to get this started. I sort of went through my unfinished projects...ok so I did so mentally but at least I remember them all. I pulled out this drawing to be my starter:

I apologize for the terrible scanning job. I didn't realize the page was warped and I would have darkened the lines but I'm too lazy to play with the whole thing since it's just some unfinished work.
This drawing is part of a "series". I started this idea of drawing different types of horses that I would use as adoptables or siggies. I have two others; a unicorn and a hippocampus that both need inked. This one is to be a pegasus so obviously it needs wings. :) I'm hoping that today I will take the time to finish this one, ink all of them and tomorrow I will show all three. My only question is do I pursue my original plan or stop with just these three? I had plans for seven or eight other types but I'm not sure if I want to keep going with the number of other projects I have in progress. Since my first goal is to finish started drawings, I have time to think about it I suppose.
I have discovered that part of my problems is that I don't really like sitting at my designated drawing spot. So I'm going to take a trip to the library and see if sitting there will help. I really like going to the park, but it's suppose to be low fifties today and I hate the cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)