Sunday, April 25, 2010

There is work going on here

I haven't forgotten about this, just things have been a little slow. There was some overtime at work and we definitely had to get in on that. That of course left little time for anything else. Right now I am working on digitally inking my hippocampus. That darn pegasus ticked me off so I'm taking a break from it or I won't do anything at all. Here is the horse in question:



I'm sure you can see how lop-sided it is so that's discouraging me from working straight through it. So far I have fixed the head and I'm working my way down to the shoulders which I have to be careful not to mutilate next. Maybe when I'm not fretting over this I will work on making this blog more personal looking. I'm very lazy when it comes to html, I know it, I can learn what I don't know, but putting it all together seems like a pain. I don't know why.

When I went to the library a few weeks ago, I saw a picture that I wanted to use for something, so when the weather here decides to stop raining so I can walk down there (why drive when it's only two streets over?), and work on that. That's when I will go over my big life project I will be working on...forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)