Monday, April 12, 2010

Progress

Today wasn't without success as I got one of my horses digital inked. After once again not being able to sleep I decided to be stern with myself. After giving myself a severe scolding about procrastination, I picked an already drawn horse and got to work.



This was drawn last year and at the time I thought going over the lines with pen was such an awesome idea because that was the only way my scanner would pick up the lines. So anyway I got done with it in Photoshop and now it looks like so:



I tried something different with the pen tool. Instead of solid blocky lines, I played with the stimulation effect to get flowing lines. I actually had fun with it instead of it feeling like a mundane chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)