Monday, July 27, 2015

Butterfly Done

I had till the end of October to finish this but I was determined to get it done. When it comes to deadlines I guess I just like to get it done and out of the way.

I started the back stitch on the cat and duckling but got as far as the cats head and most of the duck before needing to put it down. I get frustrated when I do some of it and I can't see it so why the hell do they have it there?! But I will probably pick it up and finish sometime this week, faithfully doing every stitch they show and calling them jackasses the whole time :D

1 comment:

  1. I'm the same, like to get things done and out of the way, less tress knowing something is done before time :)

    This is very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)