Friday, July 3, 2015

Cross Stitch Progress

Even though I didn't get to work again this week, it wasn't so bad. I got to walk the dogs almost everyday and visit my husband's niece and her step mom who was amazing and gave me all her cross stitch goodies. My cross stitch hoard is amazing and ALL MINE!
I really can't wait to finish the blob with the ducky, it's the cat's belly but right now it looks like nothing. Seriously not taking another progress shot of this piece till I am about to do the back stitching.
I don't see the progress on this one till I compare it to the previous progress shot. I originally was going to take my time on this one but I already know what my next big project is going to be and I can't wait so I'm pushing on this now. I will only let myself work on two cross stitch pieces at once because I know I won't finish them if I keep starting new ones :D

I get to work next week which means I probably won't post at all or only once. SO yeah back to regular schedule :)

2 comments:

  1. its the same with a lot of art I do, never see the progress unless I compare it to the last photo

    you have been busy stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you work with colors that are close, I think that's where it throws us off.

      I got a bunch of new supplies and patterns, so now I am determined to get these done!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)