Friday, June 26, 2015

Cross Stitch Progress

I'm trying a different method, instead of sticking to a spot and working out from it, I am now sticking to one color as much as I can do in the part I have framed. It just may be going a little faster that way. Only problem with that is if there is a lot of the color (like there was with the black and white) I start to go a little crazy and antsy to work on another color. I honestly don't know why.
Look at the cute ducky blob! Besides it being on sale I think I got this cause of that darn cute duckling!

You have posted everyday this week, what is going on?!
No work, all week. I really hate how slow summers are, August needs to hurry up and get here so I can WORK. Because next week, no work all week AGAIN. So I might try to post Mon.-Fri. again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)