Monday, June 15, 2015

Mushroom Dump!

Figure I would just throw them all up at once. Now not only am I dating them, I am coloring coding them by location. The second one I was kicking myself because if I had went there a few days sooner, I would have had some species that I'd never seen before but they were black and dead when I got there.
The third place I was preoccupied with making sure I wasn't lost because I had never gone there before so I wasn't keeping a very good eye out for fungi. Next time I'll know where I am at/going so hopefully I'll spot more.

We are getting some nasty weather right now, lots of rain and thunderstorms that set the dogs to shaking. Last night was a mess waking up almost every hour because of loud thunder and the older dog unable to decide if he wanted to hide on the bed or not. Mean while the bull mastiff is trying to fit under a desk that wasn't big enough for her, poor babies :(

2 comments:

  1. Sky doesn't like thunder either, tries to hide under my desk or under the dining table, sad to see her just shaking :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Bad thing is if I try to calm her shaking she just gets worse :( Really makes for a helpless situation.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)