Monday, June 22, 2015

Tattoo Ideas #1

Title is an indication that there may be more ideas in the future. That is without a doubt.
So the theme for this round of tattoos is Moon and Sun. I started with the hubby's moon first because I wasn't sure how many ideas I was going to have to throw at him before he pounced on one. Imagine my surprise when round one (with four to look at) was all the further I had to go.
These two were turned down because he knew I wouldn't want to match my sun to something like them (thank goodness!) Don't get me wrong, I like skulls but I don't love them like he does.
So I am throwing them out here for others to enjoy or get an idea off of. I won't be showing the one he chose till it is inked onto his skin :)Unfortunately that's going to be awhile :D

Speaking of tattoos on skin here is the one I got last month, I apologize for the blurriness but person with camera doesn't have very steady hands :)

I designed it, the tattooist suggested the detailing as I had the design plain. I liked it so bam here it is on my right shoulder.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)