Sunday, June 14, 2015

FR Dragon

"Linna"
8.5in x 8.5in
Derwent colorsoft pencils on mat board

One of my Flight Rising dragons, Linna. She is a first generation lucky hatch that I have proudly added Genes to. The background is actually the markings that are on her wings.

There are a lot of mess ups on this and I know what mistakes I made but I left it go as a visual reminder what not to do next time. Think I'm going to be waiting a while before doing another color surfaced piece as the blue was really throwing me off when trying to get my colors right.

2 comments:

  1. nicely done :)

    I tried playing flight rising, because dragons! but got bored with it lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have goals set so that I don't get bored with Flight Rising, and they just opened a new alchemy feature so that helps!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)