Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Eye See You

So, this is suppose to be a flamingo eye. I wanted to try something real and I really don't care for it. If I was going to do a bird I guess it wasn't the best choice for a close up :D
Another dragon eye, this will make the last eye. I was getting bored on this one and really not trying to put much effort into it. Think I'm going to "zoom out" and do full heads now as I still experiment with the markers. I really should try this out with water color pencils too...

2 comments:

  1. I could tell it was a flamingo eye :) don't beat yourself up too much about it :)
    looking forward to full headed drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more I look at the flamingo eye the more I realize what is bothering me is that it looks kind of creepy. Don't know if it's just how close or the type of eye.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)