Friday, July 27, 2012

Purple Progress

I feel horrible that I haven't posted any art (or done any for that matter) since February! I keep telling myself and anyone else for that matter that it's what I want to focus on the most in my life. Yet I either don't set time aside for it or when I do have the time, I don't have the drive. So with that spewed out, here is what it on the drawing table at the moment:
If you're wondering if I know what color animals are suppose to be, the answer is no. :D I also like how my scanner seemed to stripe some of my layering out -.- This special coloration in the works is brought to you from inspiration from a game I was playing. It has this creature in it that is based off a deer but isn't a deer...and is this awesome purple color. Purple is a nice color anyway, I challenge anyone who reads this to go draw and color something purple!

1 comment:

  1. artistic liscense, can make anything what ever colour you want :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)