Sunday, July 29, 2012

Some Statues And A Nursery

There is a plant nursery down the road from my Dad's house, and I use to love going there just to look at all the statues they would have there. So one hot, mosquito filled morning I went down there to see how much it had changed like everything else.
This was set up in the middle of the parking lot on display, it was on sale for $4899 :D It is amazing to look at though. The mosquitoes were pretty bad there with all the water from both them watering plants and the water fountains. So I didn't stay long, I wasn't fond of being turned into a buffet table.
I thought this passion flower was absolutely crazy!
The local library had some art work outside as well..
Can't forget the mushrooms...they were -everywhere-.
That was my 'vacation', not very exciting but good enough for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and never hesitate to leave a line :)